The Divine Serum Salve
THE DIVINE SERUM SALVE
“I love the Grayce Egami line of products! It makes a difference in and on your skin.”
– R. Rhodes
Divine Serum™ moisturizing Salve works effectively to condition dry and damaged skin & hair. Divine Serum™ is a plant-based, paraben-free moisturizer made with a puree of fresh aloe nectar, olive seed extracts, and authentic shea butter fruit. Our salve is a power-house of nutrition for the skin with naturally occurring vitamin A, B, & E to encourage healthy skin & hair conditioning. The skin is the largest organ of the body and has the ability to absorb more waste or more nutrients than other organs. Take good care of it with our 100% natural skin care products. We Do Not Use: Synthetic ingredients, Artificial Colorings, Parabens, Steroids, Medicine, Petroleum, Harsh Chemicals, Chemical preservatives, Animal derived or tested ingredients.
Why Use Divine Serum™ Salve?
- Use as an emollient to deeply moisturize and condition the skin.
- May soothe skin burns, sores, wounds, and support skin rejuvenation.
- Encourages skin’s elasticity and flexibility being naturally rich in essential fatty acids.
- Contains naturally occurring protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin E, A, & B, and Linoleic Acid.
- Also helpful for dry Hair, flaky/burned Scalp, and cracked Cuticles.
- Vegan-friendly & Safe for long-term use.
- Cleans area before applying Divine Serum Salve.
- Apply a layer of Divine Serum over the affected area(s) as needed throughout the day.
- Every Skin type is different, use the necessary amount of Serum for your skin type.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Product may be kept cool at room temperature up to 30 days.
- Preserved in Refrigeration after 30 days from initial opening date.
- Product is made with natural ingredients that may deteriorate faster if left at room temperature.
- Avoid Heat, Oil base product and Heat Sensitive. Product can soften or melt down in warm temperatures.
- If product seems to be in a decomposing state before 30 days at room temperature call 1-888-378-3315.
- If skin irritation persist, please contact your physician.
1. Unrefined Shea Butter:
Shea Butter has been used extensively for cooling and soothing skin burns, sores, wounds, and helping control several dry skin conditions. Shea butter is also rich in fatty acids which help the body maintain more elastic skin. Shea butter protects the skin from environmental damage. It is rich in vitamins A and E and has been shown to possess both antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Aloe Vera Plant:
Aloe Vera packs a heavy nutritional punch full of protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A & B, and naturally-rich in essential fatty acids. Aloe leaves have been used directly on the skin to relieve itching or to repair burns. Aloe extract is known to effectively soothe sunburns, skin burns, skin dryness, skin infections, wrinkles, insect bites, skin irritations, wounds and many other skin conditions. Aloe has naturally-occurring anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral agents. Aloe soothes irritations and promotes a healthy skin environment.
3. Olives Seed Extract:
Olive extract includes a number of beneficial vitamins and nutrients such as vitamins A, E, Calcium, Iron, and Zinc, as well as smaller amounts of vitamins B1 to B6 and vitamin K. Olives are loaded with a few antioxidants (namely Lutein and Zeaxanthin) all of which are known to increase human body’s protection against damaging free radicals which can also lead to accelerated skin aging. Olive extracts work as an incredible skin moisturizer as it contains a compound called “Linoleic Acid” which locks water in, greatly blocking water evaporation through the skin, thus efficiently helping to soothe damaged skin tissues.
Cosmetic grade essential oils available upon request: Almond, Black Amber & Lavender, Baby Powder, Citrus, Coconut Mango, Coconut Lemon Grass, Energy Lemon, Eucalyptus, Lavender & Cedar, Lavender & Chamomile, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Sweet Pea, Vanilla Oak.
Full Ingredient List
Ingredients: Purified Water, Filtered Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Nectar, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Carrageenan, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Raw Unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, authentic Extra Virgin Olea Europaea (Olive seed extract) Oil, dl-alpha Tocopherol, 100% Pure Therapeutic-grade Essential oils. Generally recognized as safe and effective (GRAS).
Warning: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. If skin irritation persist, please contact your physician. In the event of an abnormal break out upon use of this product, or if product begins to deteriorate, Stop use of product and immediately contact customer support @ 1-888-378-3315.
Do not use if you have an allergy to Shea Butter Products. This Product is not for oral consumption. This Product is not a Medicine, and can not be used to Treat any Disease, Severe condition, or Sickness of any kind.